Life has been off lately. Trying to incorporate tri training into every day living has been a little more of a struggle than I anticipated when it comes to meal prep. The long weekend workouts leave me a bit tired, so Sunday food prep has moved to Monday food prep. Mondays are my new "rest" days, so I have been taking this time to get my menu together for the week and prepping a few items if I can.
I'm getting used to my new routines, so here's what I've got on the menu for this week and what I prepped a bit tonight...
- Grilled extra chicken for possible snacks or salads
- Cleaned red peppers and prepped them for being stuffed
- Cooked rice for peppers
- Roasted cauliflower for lunch
- Made a batch of bulgur for lunches - I plan to share this recipe soon. It involves the roasted cauli, mint, raisins, and pistachios!
- Shredded sweet potato for hash
Happy Monday to you! Are you making anything yummy for dinner this week?